Aston Knight Solicitors are a pioneering and innovative leading firm of solicitors in Bury, Greater Manchester, with an excellent reputation for being a dynamic, friendly and client-focused firm.
We specialize in a range of legal areas from personal injury claims to civil litigation; family law to industrial deafness.
We have an unrivaled specialism in injury claims from a simple road traffic accident to a complex injury at work claim. We have successfully acted for employees making a claim for an accident at work and employers defending an action against them.
Operating at both a local and national level, we provide a trusted and client-focused legal service for local people seeking legal guidance from a local legal team, delivering more personal and approachable assistance.
Offering straightforward legal advice with everything explained in plain English, we have dedicated legal teams comprising of experienced solicitors to litigation executives and specially trained telephone support assistants.
Whatever you may need a qualified solicitor for, we strive to provide the highest quality of legal service.
By popular demand, Aston Knight now offer a cash advance for compensation claims (subject to strict terms and conditions being met) to assist injured victims of an accident, be it a road traffic accident or accident at work, to help them through their short term financial difficulties.
Why Aston Knight Solicitors
Choosing the right law firm and ensuring your case is dealt with by the right representation is key to your comfort and confidence throughout a legal claim. It is important that you get the best legal representation, possible to give yourself the best chance of achieving the result and compensation you’re entitled to.
That’s why you should know the following about Aston Knight:
- Free Initial Consultation – clear, straight forward, impartial advice you can rely on
- No Win No Fee Promise – no hidden charges or hidden deductions
- Specialist, fully qualified personal injury solicitors – dedicated qualified solicitor assigned to your claim
- Approachable and client-focused solicitors – outstanding client care ethos
- Regular updates – by telephone, email, and letters
- Only acting in your best interests – achieving you a fair result and maximum compensation
- Years of experience you can trust
- Excellent reputation within the legal industry (including strong connections with esteemed senior barristers, leading expert witnesses and key figures ensuring the ‘best team’ are working on your claim)
- Excellent litigation success rate (99%)
- The excellent success rate of matters transferred to Aston Knight (100%)
- Nominated and awarded the prestigious ‘Best of Bury’ award
- Award-winning IT systems to ensure your matter is progressed efficiently
What Our Clients Say
Your feedback helps us improve the services we provide.
“Cannot thank this company enough! The service was absolutely brilliant. No problems experienced throughout the process. Would highly recommend this company to anyone. Many thanks to Bobby and his team for helping me!!!” – J Buckley
“I’m absolutely delighted with the service I received from Aston Knight solicitors, I had a very urgent matter that needed to be delt with. I was over the moon with the outcome and would particularly like to say a big thank you to James Winterbottom for all his help and efforts.” – N Hogan
“Can’t thank you all enough, especially James Winterbottom. Very professional service with prompt reply to my emails and calls. Thank you.” – G Scourfield
Areas of Practice
Our team has specialist expertise across a range of legal services offering individuals and businesses honest advice and support.
- Personal Injury
- Accident At Work
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Injury at Work
- Injury Claims
- Serious Injuries
If you need legal advice from qualified solicitors don't hesitate to contact us.
Experienced Bury & Peterborough Based Solicitors
In addition to taking instructions nationally, we provide a bespoke service for local businesses seeking the services of local specialists; from general legal advices to drafting contracts and providing tailored services.
Lester House, 21 Broad Street
St John’s Street