Compensation Claims – Cash Advance
Aston Knight Solicitors recognise having an accident can result in unexpected expenses that, in exceptional circumstances, can lead to short term financial difficulties.
These expenses can range from vehicle damage related payments, loss of income as a result of days off work, increased travelling expenses to and from work following a change of circumstances, additional travelling expenses of travelling to and from your GP and/or medical examinations and replacing damaged items or clothing to name but a few.
To assist with such expenses, Aston Knight Solicitors can offer up to £1000 cash advance, strictly subject to terms and conditions being met.
Cash Advance Claim T&Cs
To qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- Your personal injury claim has good prospects of success.
- The insurers of the person/company responsible for the accident have been identified.
- The insurers of the person/company responsible for the accident have admitted liability on behalf of their insured and confirmed they will not be disputing any personal injury claim presented.
Your claim is worth more than £1500.00. We will make an assessment based on the initial information you have supplied to us about your injury and upon review of medical evidence.
If the above criteria are met, Aston Knight Solicitors can offer a cash advance in two instalments as follows;
First instalment of £200.00 within 14 days of the following conditions being met:
- You attend a medical appointment arranged by Aston Knight Solicitors in preparation of a medical report in support of your personal injury claim.
- You approve your medical report for us to disclose to the third party.
- Our initial assessment of your medical report confirms your personal injury claim is worth more than £1500.00.
Second instalment of £800.00 within 14 days of the following condition being met:
- We receive an initial settlement offer of £1500.00
Any cash advance paid will be deducted from any compensation we recover from the third party.
If you unfortunately suffer a serious injury, resulting in financial hardship, we will look at the possibility of obtaining interim payments from the responsible third party.
To make a claim or discuss the cash advance offer in more detail, please contact our offices on 0161 447 9191 or request a call back by completing this short form.