- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
- In excess of £1million for an amputee army veteran injured in a training exercise Read More
- £1.4 million for a passenger of a vehicle which collided with a tree Read More
Cash Advance Compensation Claims
Aston Knight Solicitors recognise having an accident can result in unexpected expenses that, in exceptional circumstances, can lead to short term financial difficulties.
Contents of Cash Advance Compensation Claims
To assist with such expenses, Aston Knight Solicitors can offer up to £1000 cash advance, strictly subject to terms and conditions being met.
What is a Cash Advance Claim?
In short, a cash advance for compensation claims from Aston Knight Solicitors is an advance on your claim winnings which provided is in the likelihood that your claim will be successful. There are many criteria for a cash advance compensation claim to be met, however, to kick-start proceedings two key criteria must be met:
- A strong likelihood that you’re compensation claim will be successful
- Your compensation is likely to be worth over £1,500
Cash Advance Claim T&Cs
To qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- Your personal injury claim has good prospects of success.
- The insurers of the person/company responsible for the accident have been identified.
- The insurers of the person/company responsible for the accident have admitted liability on behalf of their insured and confirmed they will not be disputing any personal injury claim presented.
- Your claim is worth more than £1500.00. We will make an assessment based on the initial information you have supplied to us about your injury and upon review of medical evidence.
If the above criteria are met, Aston Knight Solicitors can offer a cash advance in two instalments as follows;
First instalment of £200.00 within 14 days of the following condition being met:
- You attend a medical appointment arranged by Aston Knight Solicitors in preparation of a medical report in support of your personal injury claim.
- You approve your medical report for us to disclose to the third party.
- Our initial assessment of your medical report confirms your personal injury claim is worth more than £1500.00.
Second instalment of £800.00 within 14 days of the following condition being met:
- We receive an initial settlement offer of £1500.00
Any cash advance paid will be deducted from any compensation we recover from the third party.
If you unfortunately suffer a serious injury, resulting in financial hardship, we will look at the possibility of obtaining interim payments from the responsible third party.
Types of Claims Eligible for Cash Advance
- Small to large personal injury claims where the estimated compensation is likely to be over £1,500.00.
These focus on three areas:
– Injury at work compensation claims
– Motor accident compensation claims
– Medical negligence compensation claims
- Serious injury claims that will impact the quality of living as a result of the personal injury
Personal Injury Compensation Claim Amounts
Personal injury claims vary in compensation amount. Depending on the area injured and the severity to which the injury has impacted your daily life, your compensation amount will also vary. See the below table to better understand the type of compensation you are likely to receive from your personal injury claim:
|Injury type||Minor||Moderate||Moderately Severe||Severe|
|Neck injury||up to £6,920||up to £33,750||up to £114,810||up to £130,060|
|Back injury||up to £10,970||up to £34,000||up to £77,540||up to £141,150|
|Foot injury||up to £12,050||up to £21,910||up to £16,410||up to £96,150|
|Knee injury||up to £12,050||up to £22,960||up to £38,120||up to £84,360|
|Leg injury||up to £24,340||up to £34,370||up to £48,080||up to £119,210|
|Wrist injury||up to £4,160||up to £21,480||up to £34,340||up to £52,490|
|Asbestosis||up to £92,820||up to £92,820||up to £92,820||up to £92,820|
|Deafness / Tinnitus||up to £11,040||up to £39,940||up to £96,150||up to £123,310|
|Brain Damage||up to £37,760||up to £192,090||up to £247,280||up to £354,260|
|Paralysis (paraplegia)||up to £249,270||see left||see left||see left|
|Paralysis (Tetraplegia /Quadriplegia)||up to £354,260||see left||see left||see left|
The Aston Knight Solicitors No Win No Fee Promise.
Aston Knight Solicitors deal with all medical negligence and dental negligence claims on a No Win No Fee basis so there is no financial risk to you in making a claim*. This gives you the peace of mind and security to claim clinical negligence compensation without the financial worry.
Our experienced solicitors offer a free confidential initial consultation. All our cases are dealt with by an experienced solicitor – never a junior employee – why settle for less?
(*there is no financial risk to you if you meet your responsibilities which include: give instructions that allow us to do our work properly; not ask us to work in an improper or unreasonable way; not deliberately mislead us; not withhold information; co-operate with us; return to us promptly with instructions when requested; go to any medical or expert examination or court hearing)