- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
- In excess of £1million for an amputee army veteran injured in a training exercise Read More
- £1.4 million for a passenger of a vehicle which collided with a tree Read More
“I felt very confident that AK would do their utmost best to achieve a most favourable outcome, which they did. Staff were pleasant and professional”
Comment: “On very few occasions phone calls were not returned immediately (same day) or if the case handler was unavailable there was a slight delay in communication (this comment is just because I am choosing to fill the space) so perhaps quicker response to communication. When it was deemed essential that things moved forward in the required timeframe, Aston Knight were very good at following up. Most of the staff were pleasant and professional. Towards the end in particular I felt very confident that AK would do their utmost best to achieve a most favourable outcome, which they did. It wasn’t always clear what the advice meant but became evident towards the end. Many thanks for a great outcome”.
Feedback: Very Good.
Nzinga (Coulsdon)View Original Back to testimonials