- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
- In excess of £1million for an amputee army veteran injured in a training exercise Read More
- £1.4 million for a passenger of a vehicle which collided with a tree Read More
BBC Feature – Whooping Cough
BBC Look North – Whooping Cough
Brave Hayley Drew has appeared on BBC Look North to tell her tragic story regarding the loss of her baby Isabella Drew and to raise awareness of the whooping cough vaccine.
Hayley was not provided with the vaccine during pregnancy which had devastating consequences when baby Isabella contracted whooping cough a few weeks after being born, leading to her sad passing.
Parents Neil and Hayley from Bawtry, Doncaster are keen to raise awareness of the vaccine in the hope of saving other babies and hope the BBC news feature will lead to more expectant mothers being vaccinated.
If you would like to find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 399 1231.