- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
- In excess of £1million for an amputee army veteran injured in a training exercise Read More
- £1.4 million for a passenger of a vehicle which collided with a tree Read More
Aston Knight Solicitors Join in Fundraising
The month of May saw the National Action for Brain Injury Week, organised by Brain Injury charity Headway.
Headway branches throughout the country came together to organise activities to raise awareness of brain injury and life after a brain injury. As well as highlighting the issues surrounding a brain injury, the week also encouraged local businesses and groups to engage in fundraising activities.
Friday 21st May was ‘Hats for Headway’, a fun initiative to get people all over the country joining in fundraising activities. Aston Knight’s office took part, holding a wacky hat competition. Several of the staff brought in hats, with Litigation Executive Bobby winning the competition with his Dr Seuss’s Cat in the Hat theme.
If you wish to show your support for this incredible charity, then just Text HFHW to 70085 to donate £2. If you’d like to give £2 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text HFHWNOINFO to 70085. Text costs £2 plus one standard rate message.