- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
- In excess of £1million for an amputee army veteran injured in a training exercise Read More
- £1.4 million for a passenger of a vehicle which collided with a tree Read More
"Ayoub Khan felt more like a friend than Solicitor & I felt appreciated! Use this company if you are unsure who to go for!"
I would just like to thank you for all your work in completing my claim in such a fantastic time and with such a great result! I was amazed by the amount you managed to total for me and I am over the moon at how soon I have received the cheques and got them in my bank!
My accident was on 20th December 2012 and by 24th March 2013, I have the cheques and I cannot express how incredible the communication has been, being kept up to date with all the information, answering any simple questions that I had throughout the process, and overall feeling like they valued me as a customer.
“I highly recommend this company to anyone else looking to claim for an accident and you will get more for your time! (I would say money, but I haven’t spent a penny!) As unfortunate it is to fall into the need to claim for my injury, and suffering still, I feel it was worth the time spent.”
Ayoub Khan felt more like a friend than Solicitor & I felt appreciated! Use this company if your unsure who to go for!
Beth WorcesterView Original Back to testimonials