- £34,500 for a leg injury at work Read More
- £130,000 settlement for medical negligence victim rejected by local firm Read More
- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
£45,000 for injured pedestrian
Mr V was a pedestrian at a car wash, when his leg was crushed between two cars sustaining an injury to his lower leg and a fracture to his ankle. He sustained a complex fracture, resulting in long term implications.
Specialist solicitor, Miss Tanvir Hanif of Aston Knight Solicitors, Bury, obtained an early admission of liability. Given the complex nature of the injury and long term implications, extensive medical evidences were obtained from an Orthopaedic Surgeon and a Psychologist in order to prove Mr V’s case. Following rigorous negotiations a settlement of £45,000.00 was agreed, which Mr V was happy to accept.
Verified as an accurate and true testimonial by James Winterbottom Solicitor, Aston Knight Solicitors (client surname redacted to protect client confidentiality)Back to Recent Successes