- £34,500 for a leg injury at work Read More
- £130,000 settlement for medical negligence victim rejected by local firm Read More
- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
£3,000 for Injured Bus Passenger
James Winterbottom of Aston Knight Solicitors has recently recovered £3,000 for a bus passenger injured when the driver failed to check for boarding passengers and pulled away whilst she was attempting to board. Cases against bus companies are often difficult to progress as they will frequently deny all knowledge of the incident, such was the case in this matter until Aston Knight Solicitors threatened court proceedings following which a settlement was reached.
Verified as an accurate and true testimonial by James Winterbottom Solicitor, Aston Knight Solicitors (client surname redacted to protect client confidentiality)Back to Recent Successes