- £34,500 for a leg injury at work Read More
- £130,000 settlement for medical negligence victim rejected by local firm Read More
- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
£2,000 for cyclist told he did not have a case
Mr G was cycling when he encountered mud that had leaked onto the road from a nearby construction site, causing his bicycle wheel to slip, resulting in him falling and suffering injury.
Whilst the construction site owners fiercely denied the case, and another lawyer refused to take the case on a no-win-no-fee basis as they did not believe it could be won, Aston Knight Solicitors proceeded with the case and issued court proceedings against the construction site owners. Following issuing court proceedings a settlement offer of £2,000 was made, which Mr G was pleased to accept.
Please feel free to get in touch should you wish to discuss a matter with us. We offer a free, no-obligation and confidential initial consultation for all potential personal injury and clinical negligence matters and are happy to take on cases from other firms including failed/closed cases.Back to Recent Successes