- £34,500 for a leg injury at work Read More
- £130,000 settlement for medical negligence victim rejected by local firm Read More
- £250,000 for a decorator diagnosed with Mesothelioma Read More
- £32,000 for a factory worker following exposure to noise Read More
- £150,000 for the family of a loved one who sadly died following carbon monoxide poisoning Read More
£15,000 for Work Injury
Mr K was working in a factory when, due to an unsafe work system, his finger was caught in machinery.
Solicitor James Winterbottom reviewed the available evidence on this injury at work case and identified that the level of training was inadequate and there were no suitable checks to ensure workers were clear of machinery whilst working.
James submitted a claim to the company’s insurers who in turn made an offer of £15,000.00, which Mr K was delighted to accept.Back to Recent Successes